Guide to Full Service Tailgating
- First, pick the date and equipment that you’d like to reserve. Contact us and we’ll walk you through all the details.
- Second, figure out the location of the lot that you’d like to be in. Try to include us in this process as we may have options that could save you money.
- Next, we figure out the transportation. If we are setting up and reserving your spot we can rent a vehicle to occupy the tailgate spot or valet your car for easy access after the game.
- Finally, we’ll put together your schedule for the day. The time you will arrive and leave will be predetermined so we can schedule our setups and make sure we have our staff in the right place. We will also determine food delivery times if you have included that in your order.
- If you have any other questions or concerns be sure to contact us and we’ll make sure we address them.
The Tailgate Ten Combine presents a challenge to all of our team members. Below are the composite scores:
40 Yard Dash Speed 25%
Looking for Part-Time Work?
We’re looking to expand our team this Fall. Great for students looking to earn a little extra money on the side.